Want To Advertise Here? Rates Are $30/Month. If Interested Contact Me.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

About Me

Okay, while I am waiting on a few things I will tell you a little about me. My name is Bobbi and I am a SAHM of 6 kids. We have a His, Hers and Theirs kind of thing going on. 2 are his (my husband's), 3 are hers (mine) and 1 is theirs (ours). I love his like my own and he feels the same about mine. Our kids all love each other and act like true siblings do, lol! I have not worked since I was pregnant with my first baby 9 years ago and plan on going back to school as soon as the youngest is in school full time. Our kid's ages are 12, 9, almost 9, 7, 3 and a half and 9 months. 4 boys and 2 girls. I love God and we are raising our kids the best we can with His help. If you want to know more just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment