Want To Advertise Here? Rates Are $30/Month. If Interested Contact Me.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baby Crib Shoes from Wholesale Girls Review


A couple of days ago I received some Baby Crib Shoes from Wholesale Girls. And OMGosh they are so cute! Absolutely love them! They look real comfy and my little one doesn't try to kick them off, so I think she thinks they are comfy too. They don't fall off either, which is a good thing, I don't want to lose one or both of these. They are just too cute to be losing! The flowers stay on, my daughter has tried to get them off a time or two, she is at the stage where EVERYTHING goes in her mouth. You should check Wholesale Girls out, really great, cute stuff! They sell pettiskirts, crib shoes, fairy wings, headbands, waffle hats, etc. Their pricing isn't ridiculous and I can't wait to order from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment