Want To Advertise Here? Rates Are $30/Month. If Interested Contact Me.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Review on Princesstator-tot Hair Bows


I received two bows from Princesstator-tot Hair Bows and they are both cute. My favorite is the 4th of July looking one. It is beautiful and my oldest daughter just loves it! The other one I call the "Love Bow". Why? Because it has a cute little heart on it that says "Love". The owner of Princesstator-tot Hair Bows lives in Oregon and her name is Rikki. The bows she makes are beautiful. She also sells flower clippies. She has a FB page and you can go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Princesstator-tot-Hair-Bows/126297750715083 to look at her products. And how different is that name? I don't know about you but I remember names that are different. Can't get it confused with others, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment